Lodown

Monday, April 17, 2006

Grrrrrrr

It's been a crazy day. There are explosions in Tel Aviv and buses careening off cliffs in Mexico and little girls killed for food by some psycho neighbor. I want to quit my job because I am sick of feeling like a second class citizen no matter how good my work is. And the damn dog next door barks through the night but I forgive him, it's his owner that needs to be put down. I am full of self doubt about my thesis and the little voice that says "who the hell do you think you're fooling?" keeps getting louder. I am sure this post is full of typos but I am bypassing my usual step of creating it in word first because that is just the way I feel right now. Dangerous. Edgy.

I am feeling like a tightly wound bundle of emotions and nerves and frustrations. When I sort it all out, I will display the threads here, one by one, and hope that all of you wise folks can help me.

Until we meet again. Off to bed I go in my fuzzy pink robe.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Voix said…

    *hug*

    Let's have a thesis insecurity coffee date soon, OK?

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Lucas said…

    I believe we are supposed to get together for dinner this week, no?
    We can whine about our jobs and drink too much wine. Sound good?

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger Alex said…

    Look at me, getting all these dates through my blog.

    Yes, Michele, an insecurity date sounds great.

    Lucas, emailing you right after I eat my cheese sandwich.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home